We'll give you more sms categories,good night sms, fun sms, valentine day sms, etc,...More options available soon from images.TodayLanka, enjoy this

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miss you sms part 2

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new!

i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts inevitable but its true.dat seasons may change & people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!

Wen life changes & we go our separate wayz.u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.i tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva seen a freind like u.

I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear- Just to get away from you.

As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be "friends forever"

Ur the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search for forgivness and happyness too.I want to say that I love u